Friday, January 8, 2010

A Great New Year so far

We had a great Christmas this year. Elias got Woody, Buzz, and RC. Plus a vaccum that really works, which is his favorite by far! He wakes up in the morning and says "Momma, I am going to vacuum it's messy!" I think it's my favorite present too. Cory got new clothes, Super Mario for the Wii, and a gift card so he can start to read books. I got a new front loading washer and dryer, though Cory was way excited about this and used it before I did. Also got some Betty Boop car accesories. We were all very spoiled!

The New year rang in with a bang, I was at work. It was a typical Blue moon new year with many overdoses, drunks, and admits! Cory and Elias both stayed up until midnight partying with my mom and brothers, played Mario Bros until midnight then brought mommy dinner at work. So nice!


The most exciting news of all is that we are finally moving into a house. After selling our house really quick (only on the market for a month) we closed on a new house today. It's a 3 bedroom rambler in Clinton. We really wanted the layout of a rambler for my health after the baby and the conveince of having young kids close when the wake up in the middle of the night needing food! We are so excited! Sunday we are moving in, after Cory and I get back from a conference in St. George, ahhh 50 degree weather. So here is a picture of the new house




.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I bet you are so excited to finally be in a house! Hope you are enjoying it and the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete