Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jax is 1






Happy first birthday Jax. You are such an amazing fun cute boy! I have loved every minute that I have had with you throughout this year. When you were a newborn you loved to cuddle with your momma, I loved it! You are still a mommy's boy.

Jax, you love to watch and follow your big brother's every move. I think that you will both get into a lot of trouble the next year. You love to chase Elias around the island in the kitchen and throughout the rest of the house. You have a scream that could burst ear drums and make yourself heard! In the last few months you and Elias have have started sleeping in bunk beds, you both try to stay up the longest giggling and playing. Da da and shaking your head NO are your favorite things to say and do. You love it when DA DA throws you up in the air and plays run and get you. You have the sweetest giggle and a very ticklish belly. One of your best talents is for soccer. You love to take a soccer ball and dribble it in the hallway and kick. You have great talent and personality I think that you are an amazing boy that will go very far in life. I hope you remember how much Momma, Da Da, and Elias all love you and think you are such a special boy!

Keep filling my heart with love and laughter!
Love,
Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment